Our website, eemgreece.org, is a service we are making available to you in good faith. As the user of our website, we expect you to abide by the following ground rules and with the following understanding:
The service is provided by Eastern European Mission, registered at 777 Lonesome Dove Trail, Hurst TX, 76054-6059 (USA). Our contact email address is email@example.com.
- As a non-profit organization offering a free service, we do not guarantee that our website will be available all the time in all locations, or that it will be optimized to all browsers and devices.
- While we do try to make sure that our website is fully functional and without any harmful content, we cannot guarantee that it does not contain any bugs or malicious code. We recommend that you always protect yourself and your device by using up-to-date antivirus software.
- You may not interact with our website in a harmful or malicious manner. This includes the use of any technology that can negatively impact our service or its availability.
- The content we provide to you on our website is for your personal use. You are not allowed to reuse the content (as is or modified) although you are welcome to refer others to our website so they can benefit from the service we provide.
- When you post a link to our website, you agree not to post anything that disparages the work that we do, misrepresents us or can be seen as harmful to our ministry. Rather, if you have reservations, please address them directly to us so any issues can be resolved.
- In order to create an account, you need to be at least 18 years old.
- You must not submit any sensitive personal information to us.
- When you create an account on our website, you will keep your login information confidential and will not provide it to anyone else. Your data needs to be complete and accurate, so we can provide you with the service our organization offers.